| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in D’Uccle in February is very cool at 3.2 °C (37.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 6.1 °C (43 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.1 °C (32.2 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in February is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in February is slightly dry. Only 53.7mm (2.1in) of H2O is transfered.
- The shortest day is 9:10 long and the longest day is 10:46 long with an average length of 9:56.
Check the distance to and compare the D’Uccle February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in D’Uccle, Belgium
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding D’Uccle:
- Den Helder, Netherlands - 242.5 kms (150.7 miles) N
- De Kooy, Netherlands - 238.3 kms (148.1 miles) N
- Amsterdam, Netherlands - 155.7 kms (96.7 miles) NNE
- De Bilt, Netherlands - 155.5 kms (96.6 miles) NNE
- Gemert, Netherlands - 124.9 kms (77.6 miles) NE
- Essen, Germany - 194.8 kms (121.1 miles) ENE
- Cologne, Germany - 184.5 kms (114.6 miles) E
- Maastricht, Netherlands - 99.8 kms (62 miles) E
- Trier-Petrisberg, Germany - 201.4 kms (125.2 miles) SE
- Luxemburg City, Luxembourg - 187 kms (116.2 miles) SE